Monday, March 18, 2013

Hello!

It's time for this little blog to get going again.  I am a runner and a blogger and I've been doing very little of both of these things as of late!  But the sun is starting to shine longer every day, and we had a few warm days that reminded me that someday it will be spring.

I've decided to start a run streak, right now, today, even if it's only 20 minutes and it's on a treadmill, I'm going to get out there.  For the next thirty days.  This is partially because I need a kick in the butt, partially because I bought a gym membership I'm not using, and partially because we're finally getting married in May and I need to fit into my dress that fit perfectly in December!  (That's right - married!  And let's all admit right now that the motivation is mostly that.)

So here I am.  Hello to the 10 of you who appear to keep coming back here although there is nothing to say, and hello to any new and returning friends.  Let's get running, shall we?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogging! Maybe I should take some inspiration from you and restart my blog.

    Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

    ReplyDelete