Thursday, February 16, 2012

Princess Jennie, head to toe!

I had planned to dress up as Cinderella for the race, but then I watched Tangled and I just couldn't resist the temptation to dress up as Rapunzel.  I found my inspiration on the Team Sparkle website:


My costume will be made up of the following awesomeness:



Silver Sparkly Soul thick headband (I might layer
my thin pink one on there too)


Princess Pink Run Pretty Far arm warmers



Lululemon Run Free tank top in a pale purple
Purple Team Sparkle Skirt

My running bra is also from Lululemon and it's purple too!  (Yes, I planned that.)  Underneath my skirt I'll be wearing my current favourite running capris, and on my feet will be my trusty Nikes which conveniently are grey and pink.  It will probably be their last run - a grand farewell!

What are you planning to wear?  What's your favourite running "costume" that you've worn?

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. Would love to see some pics of you in the outfit!

    ReplyDelete