Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Missing Runner in Sidney, Montana

If you follow me on Twitter or we're friends on Facebook, you have probably seen me posting and re-posting links to stories about Sherry Arnold, a runner who went missing early Saturday morning in the small town of Sidney, Montana.

I know I am in Ontario, which is pretty far from Montana, but I also know that my readers come from many different places and those readers probably have friends and family all over the world - maybe even including Montana. 



So I wanted to share this information again here, in hopes that somehow this information will reach someone who knows something and Sherry Arnold will be found safe.  If it can't do that, I hope it is at the very least a reminder to all of us to be careful when we're out running, biking, or whatever.

Information on CNN iReport

Heart wrenching posts from Beth, Sherry's cousin who writes at Shut Up and Run:
One 
Two 
Three


Facebook group


Adults who want to volunteer can call the Law and Justice Center at 406-433-2919.

If you have any information about the whereabouts of Sherry Arnold, you are asked to call the Sidney Police Department at 406-433-2210.

My next run will certainly be a prayer for Sherry, as well as for Beth and everyone else affected by Sherry's disappearance.

1 comment:

  1. I've been following this story too. Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete