Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ten Things

This is mostly for whomever has my name for the Bloggy Secret Santa Project at Serendipity's Guide to Saving, but I thought I would share it with all of you as a way to get to know me a little better.  Here goes with ten random things about me that might help my lovely Secret Santa pick out a little Christmas surprise for me...

1. I'm a runner.  (Okay, that's too obvious.  They can figure that out from the blog.)

1. I love penguins.

2. After The American, the loves of my life are my half-Siamese, half-whiny-baby cat, Suki, and my Tassimo machine.

3. I am currently training to run my first ever half marathon, the Disney Princess Half Marathon, in February 2012 with my older sister.

4. My favourite colour is lime green.

5. My favourite season is fall.

6. I never leave home without a Burt's Bees Beeswax Lipbalm in my pocket (unless I know there is one in my desk drawer at work).

7. I am really bad with plants.  Super bad.  I have been known to kill plants by being in the same room with them.  The exception are umbrella trees and some crazy vine like thing from Ikea.  (Did anyone else watch Under the Umbrella Tree?  I loved that show!)

8. I live in Ottawa, Canada, the home of the world's longest largest skating rink.  This means that I have tough it through winter and I have accumulated enough winter gear to outfit most house guests.

9. I generally don't wear any gold, just silver.

10. I have a serious post-it note addiction.  I love post-it notes and post-it note products.

And a bonus because I initially had the worst point 1 ever:

11. I'm not really a fan of most scented stuff and candles, except things (and candles) that smell like vanilla birthday cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment