Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas Exchanges

I thought I should follow up with my post about a running swap!

I have joined a couple exchanges - the Bloggy Secret Santa Project at Serendipity's Guide to Savings (sorry I forgot to update you before the cut off date for that one!) and the Holiday Card Exchange at (Just) Trying is for Little Girls (still time to sign up for that one!!)

If people are still interested I would be willing to set up an exchange as well, but I think there might be enough opportunities out there already.  Comment below if you would like me to see something up.

And speaking of all things sparkly, don't miss your chance to win a pair of sparkly headbands from Sparkly Soul!  Contest closes on Friday at 12:01 a.m.  Details are available here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I missed out on the gift exchange...that would be fun too. I wonder if someone else is doing that? Cards are less intimidating to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the card exchange because it's definitely less intimidating and you get to connect with even more people. :-)

    ReplyDelete